There are various types of investment aid available to help you:
– The Energy Savings Certificate (ESC) program, which requires energy vendors (power, natural gas, fuel, etc.) to provide incentives for individuals or businesses towards adopting measures that will yield energy savings.
– The Heat Fund managed by ADEME (the French Environment and Energy Management Agency), which helps to fund heat recovery projects by businesses, multi-family housing projects and local authorities.
– The third-party financing program, in which a third party provides funding for a building renovation. Once the work is complete, the resulting energy savings are used to repay the investment. The customer then enjoys the benefit of the energy savings at the end of the contract.
– Special grants that vary by region and business sector.
Are you looking for funding for your energy savings projects?
– an energy vendor? You are “obligated” by the French government to collect a fixed amount in ESCs.
We offer support for the leadership role you play with regard to your beneficiaries.
– a local or regional authority? You are an “eligible party” under the program.
We help you generate white certificates for your property portfolio and sell them to an “obligated party” so as to recoup a portion of your investment.
– a beneficiary ? You’re neither an “obligated” nor an “eligible” party; you’re just looking to obtain funding for measures that would provide energy savings.
We advise you on eligible projects and your search for an “obligated” partner. We determine the volume of ESCs for your eligible projects and the detailed financial costs involved.
Or call +33 (0)1 42 49 76 76
(not overcharged number)