Reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions represents a major challenge for today’s companies, one that is reaffirmed by every government and international summit. In order to prepare an energy and environmental action plan, businesses and local authorities – which play a sizable role in meeting that challenge – must conduct a GHG assessment.
You are legally required to conduct an audit of your GHG emissions every four years if you are:
– A company with more than 500 employees,
– A local or regional authority with more than 50,000 inhabitants,
– A government facility or other public entity with more than 250 employees.
You may also be acting at your own initiative or at the request of your customers:
– You wish to improve your company’s environmental and energy performance;
– Your trade partners are requesting information on your emissions or those of your products (including a life cycle assessment);
– You need to conduct an assessment in order to qualify for certain contracts or calls for tenders.
Rozo conducts customized GHG Emissions Assessments (from statutory assessments to a comprehensive analysis or a calculation of specific emission factors), regardless of your business sector or the number of sites or activities to be included. The study can be conducted independently in compliance with a regulatory obligation, or it may be more appropriate to combine it with an energy audit.
Or call +33 (0)1 42 49 76 76
(not overcharged number)